jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007

My Family...

My mother's name is Janet, she is 43 years old and her birthday is on 3rd May. She is a school teacher. She is short and medium weight. She is very friendly and nice. She is a very hardworking person... she gives my sister and me all we need.

My father's name is Ruben, he is 43 years old and his birthday is on 16th March. He is a policeman. He is ahort and medium weight too. He is funny and a good person. He is very good with my sister and with me.
I think my parents are an example for my sister and for me.
My sister's name is Carolina, she is 9 years old and her birthday is on 25th November. She is in 4th grade at school. She goes to school with my mother. She is short and medium weight. She plays the guitar. She is an excellent person, she helps me in everything she can. I love her.
My aunts are Nelida, Marisa, Eva, Monica, Nair, Ester, and my uncles are Marcelo, Carlos, Mingo, etc.
I have a lot of cousins. Some of them are: Ana Laura, Fabián, Agustín, Gabriel, Florencia, Mayra, Daniel, Victor, Jorge, etc.
My grandmother's name on my mother's side is Lila, and on my father's side is Julia. I think familiy is great, because they are persons who are most of their time thinking what you need, and the most important thing, they are persons who love you.
Here you have some pictures of my family:

Carolina.


My father and my grandmother.


Marcelo, Carlos Y Marisa. (My uncles and my aunt).


My mother.

No hay comentarios: